Buyers from all over the world have bought these self-study
books. Yes, from all over the world: The USA, the UK, France,
Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Japan, the Middle East, Africa, South
East Asia. And they include self-study learners from all parts
of India from Kashmir to Kanyakumari.
And the self-study learners belong to all walks of life. There
are self-study learners who are very highly educated and very
highly placed and there are those who are not so very
highly educated or so very highly placed. There are self-study
learners who are just 18 years old and there are those
who are as old as 80 years. But theres one characteristic
thats common to them all: Theyre people who do
things that are important enough to need a high degree of
fluency in English. The self-study learners from India include:
(3) IAS/IPS/IFS/IRS Officers.
(4) Other senior Central and State Civil Service Officers.
(5) Commissioned Officers. (6) Advocates, Doctors, Engineers.
(7) Scientists, Professors, Lecturers, Research scholars.
(8) IT Professionals.
(9) Top executives in companies & banks.
(10) Businessmen, Accountants, Sales Personnel.
(12) Candidates for the Civil Service examinations.
(13) Candidates for superior jobs.
(14) People seeking admission to MBA& MCA courses.
(15) TSE candidates. (16) People planning to go abroad.
they even include District & Sessions Judges, Ambassadors,
a High Commissioner, a Consul General, Commissioners of Income
Tax, IGs of Police & Registration, General Managers &
top executives of private & public undertakings (including
multi-nationals)... a Test Cricketer... and legislators, including
a Chief Minister.